Reset or Recover Windows Account Passwords
Up to 40% of support calls are related to forgotten passwords and locked logins. Elcomsoft System Recovery helps instantly reset Windows system passwords, enabling system administrators regain access to locked Windows accounts. Supporting local Windows accounts, network domains and Microsoft Account, Elcomsoft System Recovery is a must-have tool for network administrators, IT professionals and security specialists.
Reset or Recover
Elcomsoft System Recovery can reset account passwords instantly, while supporting pre-configured attacks to recover the original passwords.
Elcomsoft System Recovery unlocks locked and disabled user and administrative accounts in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10, as well as many legacy versions of Windows including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT as well as the corresponding Server versions. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
Ready to Boot, Immediate Assistance, Easy to Operate
Elcomsoft System Recovery comes with everything to quickly create a bootable DVD or USB flash drive. The image is based on a customized Windows PE environment, and comes pre-configured with a number of drivers to allow seamless experience on most legacy and cutting-edge hardware configurations.
Create a bootable USB drive or DVD disc in a few easy steps for immediate assistance. Elcomsoft System Recovery comes with 32-bit and 64-bit UEFI and legacy BIOS configurations, allowing you to create bootable media for all types of systems.
The genuine Windows PE environment offers complete access to the familiar Windows graphical user interface. No command line scripts and no poor imitations of the Windows GUI!
Elcomsoft System Recovery is an all-in-one security tool for Windows accounts. The tool helps detect and resolve a variety of issues related to user and administrative account passwords.
- Assign Administrator privileges to any user account
- Enable and unlock the locked and disabled user accounts
- Change and reset passwords for any local accounts
- List all local user accounts and highlight Administrator accounts
- Look up account privileges
- Detect accounts with empty passwords
- Instantly recover certain passwords to special/system accounts (e.g. IUSR_, HelpAssistant, etc)
- Backup and restore SAM/SYSTEM files
- Optionally restore original SAM/SYSTEM files after successful logon with a new password