|Top Previous Next|
Reinstallation takes place when you launch the installation program “edpr_setup.exe” while your computer already has this program installed. This procedure can be useful while updating the program; at this all its settings, data- and log-files will be saved.
To reinstall ElcomSoft Distributed Password Recovery on your computer:
- launch the “edpr_setup.exe” program;
- follow the setup program instructions (Fig. 3.2.2);
- click “Next” to continue setup or “Cancel” to quit it (Fig.3.2.3);
- click “I Agree” if you accept the license agreement terms; click “Cancel” to terminate the setup process; or “Back” to return to the previous window of the setup program (Fig. 3.2.4);
- choose the components you want to install and click “Next” (Fig. 3.2.5);
- uncheck the box provided in this dialog box if you don’t want to launch the program the moment you click “Finish” (Fig. 3.2.9);
- click “Finish” to complete the setup process.