- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), MacOS X, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012
- MacOS X supported from 10.7 to 10.10 (note: downlloading extra data from iCloud is available on MacOS X 10.10 only).
- manifest.plist file from iTunes backup (for iTunes backup password recovery)
- Complete iTunes backup (to read keychain data)
- Apple ID and password or authentication token (to downoad iCloud backup or files from iCloud)
- Windows Live! ID and password (to download Windows Phone backup)
- BlackBerry ID and password (to decrypt BB 10 backup)
- iCloud Control Panel 4+ (for "Download files from iCloud" feature)
- One or more of supported NVIDIA or AMD cards(recommended for hardware acceleration of password recovery)
Free trial version (Windows) uses all available CPUs and GPUs, but shows only first two characters of backup passwords (hiding the rest under the asterisks), and does not allow dictionary mutations (Windows version only; Mac version does not have password recovery features at all). Also, trial version (Windows and MacOS X) does not show passwords extracted from the keychain, and allows to download only a few specific categories from iCloud backup.
Purchase EPB (Windows)
Download free trial version of EPB (Windows)
Purchase EPB (MacOS X) Download free trial version of EPB (MacOS X)