Using Templates for Attacks
|Top Previous Next|
Apart from saving the whole recovery pipeline to a template, you can save the settings of an individual attack.
NOTE: Recovering passwords is available only when using EPB for Windows OS.
To save the attack to a template, do the following:
1. Start the password recovery.
2. Add the attacks to be performed in the pipeline.
3. Double-click a certain attack or click next to it.
4. Select Template - > Save as template on the Attack settings page.
5. In the Save Template window, define the name of the template, and click OK.
6. The template is saved. Now you can load the template from the template database when you recover a different password.
To view the saved template, go to Settings -> Templates.
Get more information about Elcomsoft Phone Breaker
Get full version of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker (Windows)
Get full version of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker (Mac)
© 2018 ElcomSoft Co.Ltd.